February 29th – March 8th
Sample Flower Show Tour, Riviera Holiday
– Early private entry to PHS Flower Show with expert horticultural guide before show opens to the public. Tour and shop without crowds
– Lunch at Philadelphia Museum of Art, Stir Restaurant designed by architect Frank Gehry followed by PMA tour of special exhibits with a senior docent
– Tour of Philadelphia, highlighting Princess Grace Kelly’s family influences to included, Kelly Drive boat houses, Water Works, Laurel Hill Cemetery, Grace Kelly Home, Raven Hill and more
– Welcome reception and tour the Union League, a private club founded in 1862 as a political club for the support of the Union case during the Civil War and developed into the #1 City Club in the country followed by dinner and speaker
– Private coach to Winterthur Mansion to marvel at the DuPont’s family home. Follies throughout the property add whimsy and extra smiles to the day.
– Lunch at Longwood Gardens located in the heart of the mushroom capitol. Watch the fountain and light show at Longwood. The private tour tells us how they chose the music, the water, and the dancing lights. Gain greenhouse pointers as you wander through their many conservatories. Once back to the Four Seasons Hotel for a comfort break, you can compare purchases and delights with your travel companions.
– Dinner at a James Beard Award-winning restaurant. Yes, we got you coveted reservations!
– Full English breakfast in hotel
– Enjoy a docent-led tour of the Barnes Foundation before doors open to the public, view the largest privately held impressionist collection, there is more than art to this modern building.
– Lunch at a private residence
– Visit the Pennsylvania Academy of Fine Arts, the country’s original art school. Curators will take you through the 1876 landmark building and showcase the finest collections of American art in the nation.
– Free time
– Enjoy a private culinary experience at one of Philadelphia’s renowned restaurants