February 29th – March 8th
Sample Flower Show Tour, Riviera Holiday
– Early private entry to PHS Flower Show with expert horticultural guide before show opens to the public. Tour and shop without crowds
– Lunch at Philadelphia Museum of Art and tour of special exhibits with a senior docent
– Tour of Philadelphia, highlighting Princess Grace Kelly’s family influences to included, Kelly Drive boat houses, Water Works, Laurel Hill Cemetery, Grace Kelly Home, Raven Hill and more
– Welcome reception and tour a private club
– Private coach to Winterthur Mansion to marvel at the DuPont’s family home.
– Lunch at Longwood Gardens located in the heart of the mushroom capitol. Gain greenhouse pointers as you wander through their many conservatories. Return to your hotel and compare purchases and delights with your travel companions.
– Dinner at a James Beard award-winning restaurant. Yes, we got you coveted reservations!
– Full English breakfast in hotel.
– Enjoy a docent-led tour of the Barnes Foundation before doors open to the public.
– Lunch at an eclectic neighborhood restaurant
– Visit the Pennsylvania Academy of Fine Arts, the country’s original art school. Curators will take you through the 1876 landmark building and showcase the finest collections of American art in the nation.
– Free time
– Enjoy a private culinary experience at one of Philadelphia’s renowned restaurants